How do I attach photos to email and FB when I have them optimized for storage on my Mac?
When using optimize storage, I can't access my iCloud photo library to attach for email or FB. The only work around is to find the picture and store it on my desk top and then attach. Is there another way?
- 10-27-2015, 05:35 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
Re: How do I attach photos to email and FB when I have them optimized for storage on my Mac?
I just tested this myself. Photos in the sidebar of the open dialog will only show photos that have been downloaded to the Mac.
If you view the photo and let it download, it will then be available in the open dialog - but this is probably as slow as saving the file first.
I don't have a solution for you sorry. It would be nice if we could drag and drop photos and the behaved like they do when we drag from the finder or desktop.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-2016, 01:30 PM
- By loveseyecandy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2015, 01:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2015, 05:56 AM