- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
When I post photos to Facebook how do I have individual albums?
When I send photos from Photos on my Mac to Facebook all the photos go to the same folder (os X photos). I would like to have separate albums. It used to automatically do that with Iphoto. It changed when I upgraded.
- 10-07-2015, 03:16 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: When I post photos to Facebook how do I have individual albums?
In Photos, when you click "share" and select Facebook... when the box pops up to add text, etc - in the upper right part of that window, there's a "Timeline" with arrows by it - Click an arrow to have a further pop-up to select a destination of Facebook.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2015, 12:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2015, 09:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2015, 08:41 AM
- By ararso in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2015, 06:06 PM