Facebook Video Sticking On and Can't Close
Since the last update; when I play videos.
In opening up: videos open in the bottom left side corner, in a landscape view starting with a little box, lagging a second or two before entering full screen mode.
The videos have been playing for about a 10th of any film.
The video freezes, but no matter what I do, I am not able to go back to the Facebook homepage.
Only by shutting down my phone, is the Facebook app corrected till opening the next video.
- 07-30-2015, 07:45 PM #2
Re: Facebook Video Sticking On and Can't Close
Am sure I got two updates, at least in the last to weeks, the last was on the 31/07/15.
Tried to chat with FB, themselves. Know that's like going on an adventure, you know they want you chat with a 2nd hand community rather than with them, so am wondering if I got to go the uninstall motion.
Looks like the long thing, so I'll let you all know if it's fixed.
Would you think 201 apps, might be the problem?
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2015, 09:27 PM
- By Leslie Hatcher in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2015, 06:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2015, 06:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2015, 05:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2015, 05:22 PM