Iphoto usage and access to file
I am worried now that anyone who open my photo file from Facebook will require more data usage against my limit. When I posted a photo from my photo file on my Iphone6 it allowed access to my total photo library. How do I prevent this and is it charged against my gig limit with Verizon?
- 07-27-2015, 02:34 PM #2
- 07-27-2015, 03:18 PM #3
- 07-27-2015, 04:37 PM #4
- 10,550 Posts
Re: Iphoto usage and access to file
By giving Facebook access to your photo library, only the Facebook app on that device is able to see your pictures when you want to post photos from that device. The rest of your photos don't get uploaded to Facebook in anyway unless you explicitly enable syncing off them.
- 02-15-2016, 11:56 AM #5
- By bigsmoke79 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2015, 10:26 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2015, 02:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2015, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2015, 12:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2015, 11:07 AM