Why can't my Facebook account use Facebooks latest version?

I

iMore Question

Why my facebook account can't use the FB latest version

My Facebook account is currently remain the old version even I have updated to the latest version in apps store. I assumed probably not related to my iphone 6 or facebook apps, it's because of my fb account has not been updated, any way to fix it ?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: Why my facebook account can't use the FB latest version

Try deleting your Facebook app off your phone and reinstalling it, when you download it from the App Store it should be the latest version.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: Why my facebook account can't use the FB latest version

If you are looking for specific features, Facebook often rolls them out in waves and not to everyone. For example my Wife has the "On This Day" feature, but I do not yet.

Euginie Loke

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Then how could I get the specific features? I've reach to facebook supprt, but didn't get any respond yet.
My facebook is different from my friend, please refer to the photo, the first image is my facebook profile and the another profile has the specific feature that I don't have.

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    525.2 KB · Views: 1
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Then how could I get the specific features? I've reach to facebook supprt, but didn't get any respond yet.
My facebook is different from my friend, please refer to the photo, the first image is my facebook profile and the another profile has the specific feature that I don't have.

It appears that one of you have the Facebook Messenger app installed, and the other does not.

Messenger by Facebook, Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/lTtgB.i

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2