Facebook post editing?

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Call me crazy but I swear Facebook supposedly added the ability to edit posts or comments. If so, I can't seem to figure out how. Clicking on them doesn't do anything. I get the same options as usual. I am on 6.7.1

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Call me crazy but I swear Facebook supposedly added the ability to edit posts or comments. If so, I can't seem to figure out how. Clicking on them doesn't do anything. I get the same options as usual. I am on 6.7.1

I have iOS 7 and can tap on the upper right corner of my Facebook post to edit it.

I have 6.7.1 Facebook version. It works for me.

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I have iOS 7 and can tap on the upper right corner of my Facebook post to edit it.

I have 6.7.1 Facebook version. It works for me.

Weird I don't get that option at all. In my news feed there's no arrow or corner to click on my posts. In my posts there's nothing for comments either. When I am in my own timeline there is an arrow in the corner but I get four options. Delete edit privacy, hide and copy link... I have the new update. Maybe I should delete and re-install?

UPDATE: Nope didn't fix it. What the heck?? I'm tech savvy so I really don't know why I can't get this to work!

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Definitely try that. I was having issues with Facebook so I deleted and reinstalled. They may solve it for you.

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
image.jpgI'm new with both Facebook and iPhone... But are you going to:

Menu
More
Your name

And trying to edit from there? Or are you in your newsfeed? I can edit if I'm on my actual page, not the newsfeed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2