Hi,

Has anyone noticed that the facebook synergy appears to not be working, in that all the facebook contacts are not showing up in the contacts app, and/or not synergizing with alike names? This has happened to me before and I had to go back in and manually relink all the records that facebook did not recognize initially due to unlike data. Anyone know the fix to this? Real annoying!
    06-24-2013 06:09 PM
    This thread is moved to the Facebook section.
    06-24-2013 06:49 PM
    I noticed my contact photos no longer synch with Facebook and won't update when I tell it to update via settings.
    06-27-2013 10:42 PM
    I noticed my contact photos no longer synch with Facebook and won't update when I tell it to update via settings.
    I recently read that facebook changed the way the contacts sync into the phone to avoid a lot of the non-important info that comes over. Now, basically if there is no useful info such as birthday, email, phone, etc. the contact record will not sync, including the photo.
    06-28-2013 05:47 AM
    I recently read that facebook changed the way the contacts sync into the phone to avoid a lot of the non-important info that comes over. Now, basically if there is no useful info such as birthday, email, phone, etc. the contact record will not sync, including the photo.
    Yeah I heard that too but this is happening to everyone including those that have complete info in their profiles. I think they just removed that ability period no matter what the contact does.
    06-29-2013 01:47 PM
    I read something similar but it all hinges on email address. If they don't have a personal email address other than @facebook.com address then it doesn't sync. Which sucks since most everyone on facebook had the visible access changed to that a while back and you had to explicitly change it from that default. Seems like a ploy to push facebook home personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-29-2013 11:42 PM
    Use sync me it works great

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    06-30-2013 12:19 AM