FB sync with iPhone Address Book

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I set up Fb on iPhone to sync with my address book. I'm not sure if it's working, however. I selected the option to have it update the pictures in my address book and it hasn't done that. Am I missing something? Do I have to maybe put my friends' FB username in their contact card in order for it to sync properly ? Thanks for any help.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I can't help you, but rather have a question. What is it that syncs other than photos when you set that up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
There is an app for .99 in the app store called smart sync. It syncs photos, and birthdays. It works really well. Give it a shot.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.794818,-73.917819

Birthdays sounds good, but I kinda like having control over contact photos rather than using what that person has chosen for a Facebook photo. Sometimes people use joke photos as their default etc. I also like the contact's photo to be full screen rather than a Facebook thumbnail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
When you sync your contacts with Facebook it not only takes what's on Facebook and put it in your contacts, it puts all your contacts info on Facebook. So now all your contacts numbers, even the ones not on Facebook are in your Facebook contacts.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen