Facebook notifications problems

Shazza97

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys, i'm a newby on here so hope i'm posting in the right place and that someone can help :)

My son logged into his Facebook account on my Iphone and despite the fact that he logged out and I logged back in on my account, I keep getting all his Facebook notifications on my phone :mad:

Any help to sort this out would be much appreciated.

Dazzx

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Alli is correct while it may not be helpfully the facebook app just dosent work properly.

@dazzx
About.me/Darrent

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
They'd much rather work on the mobile site or something, although I've heard praise for the BlackBerry app funny enough.

Vakks

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
You may have to resort to the classic turn off/turn on technique, which in this case would be uninstall and then install again (if you still want it).

But I don't understand why the "official" apps for many websites are normally lousy whereas the developers out there can do a much better job.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
The Facebook app is just plain lousy.

I totally agree, in fact I think it is the worst version of all the mobile apps, i prefer the android version to the iOS version. I have been using the mobile site lately as it actually works better (minus notifications)

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
FB app as stated by those before doesn't seem to work right. I tend to get notifications pushed to my phone sometimes and then other times I won't it works and does what it wants

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal