TiPb Huddle in Google+

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Let's try this...

I am trying to start a TiPb huddle to add a place where iOS enthusiest can chat and talk about anything and everything. It won't replace the forums here but it can suppliment what we're doing here. Let me know if your interested with your Google+ profile. Thanks.

Here is my Google+ Profile. :)

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Someone stop me if this has been done but I've created a TiPb huddle in Google+ and added a few people I already have in there. It would be a perfect place to talk all things iOS and ask questions. I already have a huddle for my EVO Shift and others are always talking about the latest info and answering questions for those of us having problems. It is the perfect way to make an awesome community even better.

So, if you'd like to get involved in this, leave a link or your email in a reply to this post or PM for the huddle invite. Feel free to add your friends once your in. The more the better. :)

Wow, what a great idea... we need a place to "talk all things iOS and ask questions"... how about instead of a Google+ Huddle, we use a FORUM? *SMH*

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If we were able to control the attitudes and sarcasm levels of everyone else posting, there wouldn't be much point to the forums. Just sayin'. If you post something publicly, it's wise to not take the responses personally.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Wow, what a great idea... we need a place to "talk all things iOS and ask questions"... how about instead of a Google+ Huddle, we use a FORUM? *SMH*

If we were able to control the attitudes and sarcasm levels of everyone else posting, there wouldn't be much point to the forums. Just sayin'. If you post something publicly, it's wise to not take the responses personally.

lol. Random off topic post aside, I'm still looking for people for the Huddle.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
lol. Random off topic post aside, I'm still looking for people for the Huddle.

It's hardly random. You complained to administration...I responded.

You're still new here, but you need to realize, we don't moderate, delete, or ban because someone is sarcastic or off topic. We try to give more freedom than that. We have threads that will get wildly off topic for pages...and then return on their own.

It's all good.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I think you have to be logged in to get the link to work... Not sure though. I've added you. I will be creating the Huddle soon. There was a bug on my phone with the first attempt. Thanks.

gplus.to/jhoover09

J

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner