iPad Facebook app?

zpithika

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I use mypad too. Works really well even with just the free version. The paid version just removes ads. Give it a try.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking of jail breaking and trying out the "leaked" or "hidden" official iPad Facebook app but decided I could wait. I have friendly and it sucks.

Choc_chip

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
If FB is set up to only access as https:, and you register the machines you access it from, MyPad doesn't work. It's one of those privacy settings things.

alexiarudolf

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to interrupt but do you friends know that the long awaited iPad Facebook app is going to be released on the october 4th media event which is organized by Apple. What you guys have to say about that? is there anybody here who is invited for that event ? :eek:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm still waiting??? The iPad has been out for so long and yet the iPhone app still sucks and there is no iPad app? It's not some starter company so come on Zuckerberg.

ProMed

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to interrupt but do you friends know that the long awaited iPad Facebook app is going to be released on the october 4th media event which is organized by Apple. What you guys have to say about that? is there anybody here who is invited for that event ? :eek:

Interesting. Would be nice to try someday.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77