Google+ invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I figured since Google+ lets you keep as much as you want private, that maybe we can make our own little iPhone circles to share/talk about all things iPhone or tech related :D so if you're interested, post in here some way that we can find you on google+ (name, email, etc) or leave like, "PM for details" so we can add you!

My name is Devon Henderson, add me if you like! And if you need an invite lemme know (the actual invites are closed, but if you leave an email or some way to contact you, those of us with Google+ can add you to a circle. This will give you a notification that you were added, and through that notification you get added to Google+!)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
As much as I enjoy Google + currently on my Nexus S I'm just not sure it will be able to overcome Facebook. They just have such a head start it will be very difficult. And I can't manage 3 separate social networks. One needs to go...

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, if you sent me info or posted it here I sent the invite(ish).... not really an invite... more like an entry through the back door LOL

Anyway, yeah, I really like Google+, surprisingly... I think part of the reason is that I really hate facebook :( haha. I like that I don't spam people with stuff they could care less about, while I can get it to those who would like it. The UI is also a bajillion times better. I am slightly weirded out that there's not a wall persay... but I'm slowly getting used to it.

I just wish there were a birthdays aspect!!! I am soooooo bad about birthdays... And I want the iPhone app. So. Bad.

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
If anyone still has an invite left I'd love to have one... Please and thank you!!!!

Last edited:

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm kind of surprised that my old google account didn't get selected! Anyways, if anyone does get an invite to pop up, my email is alvis.d.maynard (at gmail naturally).

I'm not sure I could replace Facebook... ever... but then didn't folks say that during the MySpace days?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I must be just straight up stupid or something. I've been seeing this entire weekend on Twitter, that Google+ is now available to everyone [or something to that effect], yet, I can't seem to get 'into' it.

Weird...

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I concur I've been sent invites apparently but haven't received them and still locked out of the google site. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711