Google+ invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The notifications are bit jacked too from time to time. Sometimes they disappear, sometimes they stay until I clear them. This is on a Android device, not the desktop. It's still all beta so I get it.

I was in a huddle the day the iOS app came out. I had G+ open on my iPhone (beta 5) and my Tab. Both got huddle notifications almost simultaneously, but after closing out and going back in, I noticed my contributions were sometimes not showing on the Android app - even though people had replied to them.

My daughter likes it so much on her iPhone that she hasn't sent me a text message in 3 days now - she just uses a huddle. I think it'd be pretty cool to add the whole family in there, especially since both my parents have Android phones and Google...but I think they might need some hands on help setting it all up.

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey peeps...just wondering if anyone could send me a google+ invite please... email add: webmastadevz (at) hotmail (dot) com
Thanks in advance :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Maybe you're just not huddling with the right people. ;)

The notifications are bit jacked too from time to time. Sometimes they disappear, sometimes they stay until I clear them. This is on a Android device, not the desktop. It's still all beta so I get it.

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Google+ Invites

I wanted to try this Google+ thing so was asking everyone everywhere for an invite. I was lucky enough to get one and now I have a few invites of my own.
If anyone wants an invite, please pm me and i'll send you one as soon as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711