Google+ invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If anyone would like an invite feel free to PM me your Gmail addy and I will eventually get one out to you.

And you can add me by clicking on the link in my sig below.

Reactions: cardfan

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay people, so I'm suuuper glad this is popular, but please, STOP going through my circles and adding everyone to yours... you know who you are. I have friends from school and home that are getting bombarded by people from here adding them to their circles... it's thoroughly creeping them out lol, and I'm sick of apologizing to my friends lol! So please, if you could, only add the people you KNOW are from this site if they're in my circles... Thanks so much! Haha.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Okay people, so I'm suuuper glad this is popular, but please, STOP going through my circles and adding everyone to yours... you know who you are. I have friends from school and home that are getting bombarded by people from here adding them to their circles... it's thoroughly creeping them out lol, and I'm sick of apologizing to my friends lol! So please, if you could, only add the people you KNOW are from this site if they're in my circles... Thanks so much! Haha.

I can't say i like that aspect of google plus. Trust me, I don't want to be able to see your family or whatnot and vice-versa.

I've added some of the tech writers to "following" but that's about it so far. I'm just getting familiar with it.

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I still don't understand the concept of Google+.

Do you understand the concept of Facebook and Twitter? Because, to me, it's like someone combined those two things, and then sprinkled in a bunch of other interesting features.

It takes a little getting used to but not much of a learning curve to me.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I'd love an invite, and will pass it on too.

jacobsonster at gmail

Thanks to whomever spares one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member