Update Facebook & Twitter

ring o fire

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
You can link your Twitter to Facebook like Disturbed_Angel has said or download Tweetdeck. You can view posts from both Facebook and Twitter as well as post simultaneously. You can also post to either of the accounts.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
You can link your Twitter to Facebook like Disturbed_Angel has said or download Tweetdeck. You can view posts from both Facebook and Twitter as well as post simultaneously. You can also post to either of the accounts.

How do I link fb and twitter???

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Search for the official twitter app on FB to post from twitter to FB, dont quite remember how I got it to post from my business page to twitter though. sry

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Tweetdeck is confusing me. On my blackberry I used to use socialscope and when you'd type in a status, it would update both. With tweetdeck, you either view twitter updates or fb updates (can I see both at the same time somehow?) and when I update it goes to whichever screen I'm looking at, not both.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
You can view both on the home feed, but I think it only shows status updates for Facebook

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
On my blackberry I used to use socialscope and when you'd type in a status, it would update both.

Ah, Socialscope. I finally got a code for that (the whole Ubertwitter fiasco) and then I went and got an iPhone less than a month later... sigh LOL

If you're up for jailbreaking, or are jailbroken, qTweeter is AWESOME. Pull-down from the statusbar and update both at once. Easy peasy!

If you're not JB, I suggest TweetBot. It's a twitter app, and there are options in the settings to either update every tweet to facebook as well, or only ones with the #fb tag. It's great, and a kick-butt Twitter app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73