Twitter apps

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
The official Twitter app theoretically has notifications for new posts, but I've only ever gotten some push notifications for mentions.

Best bet is to get Boxcar and configure it to send you push notifications on new tweets.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You really want to get a notification for every new tweet?

Twitter's official app spares you that pain and keeps it to DM's and mentions (I think mentions). I would be getting notifications every few minutes or seconds even at some times of the day. That's just me.

Try out boxcar.

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I prefer not to get notifications for every tweet. Its best if its set to notify u for new @ replies, DMs, etc and it works great for me.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
As some here may know, I own around 30 twitter apps. My fav is TwitBird Pro. Lots of them have built in push notifications, but not one works as well as Boxcar.

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I really like Seesmic. And OMG coming from the BB client of it to the iphone one is AMAZING!! Although i must admit, i did like it better on the android. It almost seems like seesmic caters more to android. I may be off base, but it just works really well on there..

But that aside it is still the one i like best.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I love Twitter apps too! I have different favorites than you guys, maybe because I don't tweet much. I love Brizzly for reading, Trickle for watching a scroll- (like when Jeff tweets live during Survivor!) and Scopy is the coolest thing for looking at all the tweeted pics without having to take all the steps to view them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox