youtube and facebook

i_phone07

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
is there any way that i can upload videos from youtube to facebook out there through an iphone? if there is can you let me know thanks in advance.

pkang

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
dont want to seem like a butthole but proper english and context would help. I'm assuming "out there" means while your on your phone throughout the day? I you cant even upload a video from youtube to facebook without dling the video first. You can link a video onto facebook but not upload it unless you dl it first. And even after you dl it, I dont think the native facebook app for iphone lets you upload videos.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I dont think they are referring to "out there" as being mobile as much as they are using "out there" to refer to whether or not an app like that actually exists.

i_phone07

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
dont want to seem like a butthole but proper english and context would help. I'm assuming "out there" means while your on your phone throughout the day? I you cant even upload a video from youtube to facebook without dling the video first. You can link a video onto facebook but not upload it unless you dl it first. And even after you dl it, I dont think the native facebook app for iphone lets you upload videos.

Proper english??is this grammar class? and yes "out there" meant if there is any way or an app that I am not aware of yet that allows you to post a video from youtube to facebook, a simple no or yes would had sufficed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner