Facebook App crashing

Vikingstad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
My facebook app keeps crashing!! Won't load or refresh, I tried to delete it and reinstall it but it still keeps doing it.

Any idea why this started happening all of a sudden? I have an i4?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Fine for me except when I rotate as it's opening; then it crashes to SB. A bigger issue for me with facebook is that it doesn't auto-update after spending time in saved states.

mobilebreak

Feb 25, 2010
olsenapps.com
No word yet from Facebook on the cause of the issue or when a fix will be available.

One HuffPost reader, Martin G., wrote in with his experience and offered some speculation on what may be contributing to the app's issues:

It seems facebook app is the victim of some bad JavaScript, either because they have changed something in their dynamic content, ads or perhaps something more sinister. I have not dug into how facebook displays it's [sic] pages and I have no previous frame of reference to make a positive conclusion but what I did find is that facebook.com on the ipad safari browser reports and [sic] error a short time after loading the news feed. That same error seems to be causing the app to crash when loading the "live news" feed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73