How to put a video on Facebook?

Larzo#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey all,

I took a video today that I would like to put on facebook, but it is too big to send in an e-mail and I don't believe you can upload videos on the facebook iphone client (can you?). Is there any way to be able to upload my video to facebook? Thanks a lot

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
They said this would be fixed in there next big release but it seems they have been slacking on this , its a little annoying , also not being able to view otheres videos .

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
They said this would be fixed in there next big release but it seems they have been slacking on this , its a little annoying , also not being able to view otheres videos .

They are actively working on making all videos viewable on mobile devices, but they have to go back and re-encode all the old content they have. That's a lot. And, some of the videos people post, aren't actually uploaded to Facebook but linked from elsewhere, not sure they can do anything about that.

Also, since the project got moved to another developer, it will be interesting to see how smooth of a transition it actually was, though we won't know until we see the quality of the next release, and it's not like Facebook rushed themselves with the last major release.

Partho Chatterjee

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
You can also add videos directly from YouTube. Just go to the YouTube site and find the video you want to add to your profile. Under the video, you will see icons for sharing options such as Digg, StumbleUpon, and Facebook. Click the Facebook icon and you will have the option to post the video to your profile, or to send to friends in your Facebook address book.

bishnugaya

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
You can add video directly in facebook. We can upload bideo by clicking in the upload video in face book. We can find it on the top of the home page.

kashembd121

Banned
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I think mobypicture is best for uploading facebook videos. it has the facility to Directly share your photos, videos and audio with your friends on your favorite social sites: facebook, twitter, flickr, youtube, and more!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice