Why does my Facebook App crash in iOS 9.02?

I

iMore Question

Facebook App Crashes... ios 9.02

I own a ip5s Gold. And I just recently deleted the Facebook App, and also in the process I updated it to ios 9.02. After everything else, all was working perfectly except for the Facebook app. It keeps crashing, tried everything from re installing, re booting, and read on the app store about several cases having the same problems. Please help. :) thanks

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Facebook App Crashes... ios 9.02

I own a ip5s Gold. And I just recently deleted the Facebook App, and also in the process I updated it to ios 9.02. After everything else, all was working perfectly except for the Facebook app. It keeps crashing, tried everything from re installing, re booting, and read on the app store about several cases having the same problems. Please help. :) thanks

All I can suggest is for you to contact the developers of the Facebook and and ask for help. Facebook seems to update their app frequently, so maybe the next release will fix your issue. Sorry I can't offer more help, but I haven't used Facebook in over 2 years.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

As stated above, Facebook updates every 2 weeks. Maybe then. Or try the Facebook client, Friendly+. It works great and has ad blocking.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

I used to have that problem also. I deleted the facebook app and redownloaded via Safari and haven't had the issue again.

qblackman

Sep 20, 2008
Visit site

After 3 weeks I figured it out. Delete the FB app, re download... When you open the app, it'll ask if you want to sign in with user "JOHN DOE", your pic and info will be saved there already. This SHOULD be the obvious choice but Do NOT choose this option.
Choose sign in with a different account, then put in your user name & pass.
This solved the issue for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2