Is tweetbot not good anymore? Is there a runner-up?

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
When I see notifications like that someone is following me or someone favorited something on my lock screen or notification center, i swipe or click to that notification, and it doesn't action to that item. All it does is open the actual application and takes me to where I was last time i had the app open.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I updated. This still doesn't work. Has been happening since I started using the app years ago. I have multiple twitter accounts.
With respect, these seem like fan-boy responses. 'no, tweetbot is great'

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I updated. This still doesn't work. Has been happening since I started using the app years ago. I have multiple twitter accounts.

No, they read like the opinions of the users. They might not agree with yours, and that's OK. and

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I use Tweetbot for the dark theme. It's easier on my eyes. Fact is, it works great for me. I have 5 Twitter accounts. Try logging out of your accounts, then delete the app. Reboot your phone, then reinstall and sign back in. Do you have all your accounts entered in Settings? If none of that works, you might want to reach out to @tapbots on Twitter

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Not a "fan-boy", just a happy user. I regularly access 4 twitter accounts with Tweetbot, and have no issues. If you think we're all fan boys, why do you ask us for our opinion?

There are plenty of twitter apps in the AppStore. Some are even free. If Tweetbot doesn't do it for you ("has been happening since I started using the app years ago"), try another app. Trust me, if I had an app that didn't work for me, there's no way that I would still be using it "years" later - especially given the plethora of options.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I moved away from Tweetbot just recently to use the stock Twitter app. I think Tweetbot has a memory leak issue because every time I would use it for any extended period of time my springboard would crash.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I think we are responding to your questions here...

No its not good anymore because I feel there is a memory leak that is causing springboard crashes and I am using the stock Twitter app :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This thread isn't so much to voice your opinion on the app in general. I'm having a specific issue with the app

Your thread title are two question which seek a user's thought about something. In other words, opinions.
It's all good though.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
so when you swipe, it goes to the page the notification was about?

No, it doesn't. It's one of the reasons why I no longer use Tweetbot, the other being the non-caring attitude of the developers (ancient iPad version, slow updates and no Apple Watch app). I've gone back to the native app and Twitterrific.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
No, it doesn't. It's one of the reasons why I no longer use Tweetbot, the other being the non-caring attitude of the developers (ancient iPad version, slow updates and no Apple Watch app). I've gone back to the native app and Twitterrific.
THANK you. Someone with the same issue. I feel like the other responses should be deleted. So twitterific goes where it should go when you swipe a notification?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro