Facebook, 'posted through iOS'...
I'm just wondering, but on my old iPhone 4S, when I posted something on Facebook... it always said 'posted through iOS'.
Now, on my new iPhone 5S it says nothing.
- Can someone explain to me how I can switch this 'posted through iOS' on again??
(it's not that important, but just a nice feature)"Do not go where the Path may lead, go instead where there is no Path and leave a Trail"
- 06-05-2014, 10:00 AM #2
Re: Facebook, 'posted through iOS'...
I'm wondering if it is a built-in detection thing. The reason I'm wondering that is because Twitter auto-detects what OS and/or app I'm tweeting with and there is no setting whatsoever in the app to enable, disable or alter it.
- 06-25-2014, 01:35 AM #3
- 07-02-2014, 06:51 PM #4
- 07-02-2014, 10:24 PM #5
- 07-05-2014, 12:33 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-26-2014, 02:36 AM
- By Stunstudio in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:25 AM
- By Stunstudio in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:19 AM
- By Mitko Iliev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:02 AM