- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Twitter: new user and hashtags
I've created a new twitter account and when tweeting I see, that messages using hashtags, which I'm posting, aren't displayed on hashtag search page.
So, if I post something like: "Hello, this is my #hashtagfortoday9999", this tweet won't be displayed here.(This hashtag is just an example).
What's even funnier, when I do the same thing with my old account, the hashtag works properly.
Is there some limit for new users, that a new one must wait for several days? Something like anti-spam feature?
- 05-30-2014, 12:12 PM #2
Re: Twitter: new user and hashtags
Have you asked Twitter's support about this? Try that...Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 05-30-2014, 07:29 PM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:36 PM
- By pakhandrin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 11:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 10:50 PM