Twitter: is it just me...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Or is the web page for Twitter responding poorly for anyone else? Like loading extremely slow... twitpics not loading inline at all?

And the iOS apps seem to be better - but, inline twitpics don't display in the app either..

Been going on since yesterday sometime...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Never fails... as soon as I enquire to see if others are seeing what I was seeing - it clears up... Go figure... like going to the mechanic with the car and when you get there, the noise you want to have them look into goes away...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Twitter seems to be fine, but I continue to see that same behavior from time to time with the iMore forums. And as quickly as the problem appears, it disappears just a quickly... very strange. For me, THIS is the only site that I?ve noticed the problem with... I?ve had James and his staff chasing their tails over this, and they haven?t found anything... currently chalking it up to "it's an Internet thang".

goku_vegeta

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I think it's an on/off thing. Occasionally I'll have that same issue too but it lasts for literally a fraction of a second then the feeds all load.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods