Google+ vs Facebook? (Which do you prefer?)

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Honestly, I hate both but I'd choose Facebook. Google+ is downright confusing to me, it just seems like a social network threw up on a computer screen and well, I'm supposed to be one of the people it appeals to (Techies, nerds etc.)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I hate both but I'd choose Facebook. Google+ is downright confusing to me, it just seems like a social network threw up on a computer screen and well, I'm supposed to be one of the people it appeals to (Techies, nerds etc.)

This. The FB app is just beyond ridiculous, but I couldn't find a single acquaintance that uses Google+.....or would even want to.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
No one I know uses G+, but overall I think I prefer it to Facebook. I like my Most Recent settings, the only social media that I use that gets it right is Twitter and ADN. Facebook's Most Recent is sketchy and you just plain don't get that option for G+.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I vastly prefer Google+ but since all I care about is staying in contact with my friends, I use what they use. Facebook it is.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
G+.

Facebook is too noisy. And I like that everyone hasn't flocked to G+ LOL.

I leave FB every presidential election cycle, because people suddenly get freakin' cyber soapboxes.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh