Facebook 6.0 feed how to sort

dispatcher307

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if there is a way to sort your newsfeed by "most recent" instead of "top stories" in the new V6.0? It used to be you swiped left and next to newsfeed there was the option to sort by "most recent" or "top stories". That option is gone now. I can't find it anywhere else now.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Facebook 6.0 feed

Yes, actually, there is. See at the top of the feed where it says "News Feed"? Tap on that and then go down to "Most Recent".

bzmr

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I do not get the option when tapping on the News Feed bar at the top. It only opens the list showing the 'All friends' and 'Following' bars as options. I have been unable to find a sort option in the new version as well. .

I am using Facebook 6.0.1.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
To the right of where it says News Feed, there is a teeny tiny options/tools wheel. You need to tap that wheel to get to the popup where you choose between top and most recent.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
To the right of where it says News Feed, there is a teeny tiny options/tools wheel. You need to tap that wheel to get to the popup where you choose between top and most recent.

That's the old Facebook app not the newest .. I think on the top of the feed where it says new feed press it and it has a list I have been using "all friends" and seems to have everything in order

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

KBV1

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I would like to know this too, its annoying all my Newfeed is messed up. I think its a bug which they still haven't fixed in yesterdays update 6.0.2 :/

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Maybe it had to do with how it was set prior to the update. I got the update last night and all my stuff is actually in perfect chronological order.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have to change mine to most recent every time I open Facebook. At the top of the feed there is an option under news feed to change to most recent.

Jenberry121

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Im having the same issue and have been for weeks. When i open up the app i dont have that option.image.jpg
But if i uninstall it and reinstall it i have that option but when i close it out and open back up its gone. Also if i try to get on from my bf phone his account has the option but when i sign him out nd my self in its gone again...

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I can't find out to change to "most recent" news feed on updated iPhone Facebook app? Where in "H" did they hide it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR