Can I Post Multiple Photos to a Facebook Page? How??

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I admin a Facebook page for a client, and I cannot for the life of me find a way to upload more than one photo in a status update. I know it can be done on a desktop and also on mobile if it's to a personal fb profile. But can it be done via mobile to a business page?? Somebody save me here. I've tried the regular app, the Pages app, and via mobile Safari.

EDIT: Please read carefully; this is a question about Facebook PAGES, and NOT regular personal profile pages.

Last edited:

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Not sure about a Facebook page. But years ago if you posted TWO images within X minutes, Facebook would automatically merge them to the same post.

It used to annoy me. Albeit I don't use Facebook anymore, but wanted to share. It may give you an idea or something :)

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Just click on Photo in the facebook app at the top of your time line and chose what photos you want and upload them. You can only do 30 photos at a time though.

Gerald McRaney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes, by using latest version 5.0 you can upload multiple photos at the same time. While uploading you simply need to select the first photo, then tap on the camera icon or the photo's thumbnail to select another photo. By this you can upload one photo at a time, or wait until you had access to a computer to upload multiple photos.:)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes, by using latest version 5.0 you can upload multiple photos at the same time. While uploading you simply need to select the first photo, then tap on the camera icon or the photo's thumbnail to select another photo. By this you can upload one photo at a time, or wait until you had access to a computer to upload multiple photos.:)

I think you might be talking about the regular Facebook app and regular Facebook profiles—none of this works with the Pages app (latest version is 1.6.1).

SocialMediaMGR

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I am having the exact same issue! You are right. The "Pages" photo function is not the same as personal. I can upload a few photos into one post on my personal page, but can't post multiple for my company. Going to try to upload two with the same caption in a matter of minutes and see if Facebook automatically groups it. Slightly annoying, but if it works, I'll let you know.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

David Damico

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I uploaded multiple photos to my Flickr account (which has a new, splashy interface) and pasted the link to my Facebook page status. It may not be the most elegant solution but it worked fine, even showing a sample picture in the staus box.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Again, that is not for a capital-P Page; it only works for your personal Facebook. This question is specifically about Facebook Pages such as those used for a business, artist, etc. They behave differently than "normal" profile pages.

jgerety

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
This is so frustrating..I have been trying to do this for my business page, and not only doesn't it allow you to check multiple pictures so they appear as a grid, it wont group multiples like a personal page. so frustrating!! I just downloaded an app for my phone to do a photo collage.. ugh, another step in the process...and try getting some real "help" on Facebook!!

Danielle Anzelone

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Wow. I've been struggling with this same issue for a while now. I too manage multiple business Pages and can't figure out for the life of me how to add multiple photos to a single status...only on the mobile versions (includes page manager & fb app).

I'm also having trouble figuring out how to ADD more than a single photo when creating an album on a business Page! It seems if I create an album on mobile version it only allows you to have one pic in the album at a time--unlike a personal page where you can add pics with the '+' icon!
Why is something so common sense so hard?! Help please??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711