Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Facebook Syncing With Existing Contacts iOS6
I just got my iPhone 5 a couple of weeks back and have been trying to sync my existing exchange contacts with Facebook so I can get their profile pictures to show up when they call. I have 'contacts' in the Facebook settings toggled OFF because I don't want every single person I know on FB to populate my contacts list. However, when I press 'Update Contacts' in the FB settings it completes it but shows underneath that "0 contacts updated". About half of my contacts have a picture showing up and I'm pretty sure that those pictures were linked up in exchange before hand. I remember for iOS5 it was a simple press of a button in the FB app.
- 12-27-2012, 02:30 PM #2
Re: Facebook Syncing With Existing Contacts iOS6
If you have Facebook contacts toggled OFF, you aren't going to get anything. Unfortunately it's all or nothing, and I definitely advise keeping it OFF.
- By theblackz28 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:03 PM
- By graciaalice in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2011, 03:41 AM
- By graciaalice in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2011, 03:41 AM
- By mishie in forum Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and SocialReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:30 AM
- By mebefishin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 02:24 AM