What are your thoughts on Google+?

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I like it and use it. You need to remember it's still just a little baby. They need users who are going to give feedback to make it better instead of users that sign up and never use it again.

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I have one and I really like it, even more than facebook... But I still have to use facebook cause not many of my friends have google+

realdealio

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I liked Google+ when I first got on, but then I forgot about it for awhile. I like the relative privacy versus Facebook, but in the end...if only a small slice of the people I know use it, it is just not as useful [for me].

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Again,if you use it, they will come. Remember that most of your friends don't use it now cause they don't have access. Get posting so that once they get access they'll have a reason to use it, rather than saying "none of my friends are using it."

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
eh, maybe i'll come back to G+ when it goes live to the public

gonna give FB a try... wonder how many Dbags i'll run into now

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm lovin' G+... just the right mix of Facebook and Twitter, except MUCH easier to use. I have 100+ in my circles (about 30 friends and the rest are people I follow or know from TiPB) so my stream is going strong, haha. G+ rocks! They just need to freaking make it public already :/

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
G+ is pretty cool but not enough people are currently using it to make me use it over Twitter or FB. It's the usual situation of learning something new...people usually aren't willing if they don't see a real reason to do it. Haven't really seen one yet myself

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
G+ app on iOS 5 (beta)

I WISH MY NOTIFICATIONS WOULD SHOW UP IN MY NC AND BANNERS!

guess i am one of the unlucky ones

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox