Facebook on the web

scarlettpumpkin

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else had this happen? While using Safari and the full version of Facebook, I noticed that I can't see people's walls. Like, anything on their walls at all. No posts, nothing. Is that normal? Has anyone run across this? Is this a Facebook thing, a Safari thing, or an iPhone thing?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ironically, I noticed it on the "Facebook for iPhone" page in Safari, but it's the same on most pages. I just use the touch.facebook.com version.

tshuber

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have had this exact same problem, and it's quite annoying since you can't post links or anything from the FB Mobile App - which I need to do since I am an admin for a FanPage. Anyone have any ideas as to what's causing this?

MarkCooz

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Why not just use the FaceBook app?

or what other's have said. iPhone.Facebook or touch.facebook?

I haven't really experienced that before. I've used the normal facebook through safari on my iPhone 4. and everything seems to be working fine...

try clearing your cache, or cookies.. under settings.

scarlettpumpkin

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Why not just use the FaceBook app?

or what other's have said. iPhone.Facebook or touch.facebook?

I haven't really experienced that before. I've used the normal facebook through safari on my iPhone 4. and everything seems to be working fine...

try clearing your cache, or cookies.. under settings.

Because you can't view groups on the facebook app. And I've noticed with the app that you can't see updates to peoples's profiles on their wall. It would be nice to have full functionality, and the app doesn't really provide that. You would think visiting the full website would. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try clearing my cacge and see if that works.

jcdaniels

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Because you can't view groups on the facebook app. And I've noticed with the app that you can't see updates to peoples's profiles on their wall. It would be nice to have full functionality, and the app doesn't really provide that. You would think visiting the full website would. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try clearing my cacge and see if that works.

the app allows you to access your pages and even update them.

scarlettpumpkin

May 20, 2010
Visit site
It let's me see my pages, but not my groups. For instance I have a wedding group page and it only lets me see recent wall posts but nothing else. And even that is spotty. One of my bridesmaids posted but it won't let me see it. Maybe I'll try reinstalling the app? I don't know...sometimes I hate Facebook.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2