• Tweeterena Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Cool thanks for the info and link, and it figures the minute I post my thread two or three threads up is the exact same post LOL any mods that want to merge or delete this thread please do so.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
TwitBit needs updated because it does not load all of the tweets. There is supposed to be an update already submitted to Apple but of course Apple seems to take a long process of approving things.

PowerBarDC

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Tweet Deck

I LOVE Tweet Deck. It allows me to keep track of both my personal twitter account @PowerBarDC and my work twitter account @SequoiaDC all in the same app. It also allows me to keep track of several searches on seperate windows. Another great feature is that there is a desktop tweet deck application as well! I usually have this running in the background all the time.

Before I found Tweet Deck, I used Twitterfon which was ok, but not great when compared to Tweet Deck. I did like how Twitterfon color codes direct messages differently.

I've also used Twinkle, but it's a little weird because it also involves a Twinkle community which is separate from Twitter. Twinkle shows you how close you are to other Twinklers. It also allows you to keep track of Twitter and Facebook.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
TwitBit update was finally approved and available in the App Store last night. So far the changes are good.. still needs landscape keyboard though.

Love Tweet Deck on my MacBook.. can't stand it on my iPhone. Used to crash on me all the time or become distorted.. even after their recent update. I finally gave up and gave it the delete.

andrewb#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I thought I should post since I spend my whole time browsing without contributing.

I used tweetie which was fine for me but tried Simply Tweet Lite (the free version) and liked it more as it highlights tweets you have not yet read in green. I've purchased Simply Tweet today to get push notifications and it's working brilliantly. Couldn't ask for any more!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Decided to drop Tweetie from the line-up after seeing they will be charging for the update that doesn't even bring PUSH, and eliminates the theme options the first Tweetie had.

Using Twittelator Pro and Twitbit right now.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, out of the 21 or so that I own, I find that SimplyTweet is still the best. Twitterific Premium is my second one. The rest are all about the same.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I like Twitbit, and SimplyTweet. I just wish SimplyTweet wouldn't time out from time to time. I know some others have the same issue, but...

dok

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
i am a twitter app whore.

i find myself using twittelator pro most, echofon 2nd, tweetie 3rd, and tweetdeck 4th.

about to try out twitbit soon.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
In my short time, I've been using Twittelator, Echofon, and Twitterific (the free versions of the latter two), in descending order of usage. Waiting to see what Tweetie 2 looks like before purchasing anything else.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77