Magic trackpad 2 haptic feedback
I bought the Magic Trackpad 2 for my iMac. I'm not feeling any vibration with it. I'm supposed to feel something when I force click right? I hear an audible clicking when I tap on it but that's it and I think that's just from the device itself. I'm thinking the haptic motor in it is defective. I do have "force feedback and haptic" selected in the settings of my iMac. My iMac is also updated with the latest version of el Capitan. I'm using a brand new late 2015 iMac.
- 08-15-2016, 11:53 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: Magic trackpad 2 haptic feedback
Try clicking and force clicking when the device is on, then move the switch on the back to "off" and try to click and force click again. You should feel a difference and that difference is the haptic feedback. If you don't feel a difference, it may be defective.
Hope that helps,
- By afctee in forum iMacReplies: 14Last Post: 11-03-2016, 10:08 PM
- By richf777 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 12:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2016, 08:12 AM
- By SkyTripping in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2016, 11:27 AM
- By SkyTripping in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2016, 01:49 AM