Apple Magic Trackpad: Good or Bad?
I've been a longtime mouse user. In all cases, I prefer to use a mouse over everything else. While I've tried trackpads in the past, I detest using them. I find my productivity goes down, even when using the trackpad built in to my MacBook Pro.
So... was wondering if there are any Apple Magic Trackpad users out there that can make a case for, or against the trackpad? It's one of the few out there I haven't tried, and I always like to give things a fair shake. With my Mighty Mouse Problems ongoing... It's probably not a bad idea to look for alternatives!
- 10-18-2013, 10:11 AM #2
- 10-18-2013, 11:57 AM #3
- 10-18-2013, 12:14 PM #4
- 10-20-2013, 09:27 PM #5
- 10-21-2013, 05:39 AM #6
- 10-21-2013, 08:23 PM #7
- 10-21-2013, 08:54 PM #8
- 10-23-2013, 03:22 PM #9
- 10-28-2013, 06:50 PM #10Banned
- 190 Posts
Re: Apple Magic Trackpad: Good or Bad?
I truly love Apple's trackpad. It really is magic. Why? Because it's like a touch screen, it's glass, and you barely have to touch it. It's more human.
That said, I still do have a mouse. And not that glass mouse either, that one is too flat. You can't use the trackpad for everything but you can use it for a lot more than the other guys.
- 11-01-2013, 09:45 AM #11
- By James Falconer in forum Displays & PeripheralsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2014, 11:32 AM
- By NICK STU in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2013, 07:24 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Apple TVReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:46 AM
- By MrMars in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:25 AM
- By Garz in forum iOS 7Replies: 23Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:26 AM