iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide

mdaly

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi TiPb Developers!
Pearson is offering complimentary copies of iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, 2nd Edition in exchange for book reviews on the books Amazon.com page! If you are interested in a free copy and writing a quick review of the book, email me at Margaret dot Daly at Pearson dot com. Thanks!

Maggie Daly, Pearson

Reactions: jayfuerstenberg

atoms

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Seems like a great way to motivate a person to actually finish reading an entire book rather than just skimming whatever chapters are relevant to whatever problem I might have at the moment.

atoms

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Seems like a great way to motivate a person to actually finish reading an entire book rather than just skimming whatever chapters are relevant to whatever problem I might have at the moment.
It appears to be legit. Yay! I just sent Ms Daly my address. I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing the book.

tengence

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Its a nice book but it isn't for complete beginners as it assumes you know java or c. Thankfully I was familiar with the former. It only is good for Xcode 4.1 and it gives you the warning about this in the forums related to the book. So if you are coding with in Xcode 4.3 beta you might run into problems with the examples.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox