Help with My First App

mmsb85

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I would like to develop an Iphone app for the for a football club which provides latest news on the club by pulling the news from a few websites. Also, the app will feature all the fixtures (domestic and international) in addition to other little features. There are similar apps in the appstore for some English and Spanish clubs and I basically would like to replicate the idea for this football club in my country.

Since I have no knowledge of programming, I have a few points I would like to enquire about to see if they are going to be problematic.

1 - How easy/difficult is it to make the app communicate with the websites which have the information that I would like to display on my app bearing in mind that I have nothing to do with these websites.
2 - Is it possible to make the app automatically update the displayed data at a regular interval?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

racfreelink

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I love Iphone. If you need Iphone SDK 4 and Xcode 3.2.2, please let me know. I will send link down load for you. I'm coder and hope can find a one to work together.

msteven

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
As someone with no programming experience or (I'm assuming) any basic knowledge of programming, you will have a very difficult time accomplishing your goals for the app. For even a very simple app, a lot of thought and planning needs to be done to make sure that you provide an engaging user experience that reacts deterministically.

If you're serious about attempting an app like that, I'd suggest buying a howto book on iPhone programming; study it; do every example. At that point, you should have a decent level of comfort with iPhone programming and you might be in a position to work on your first app.

With no programming experience, you've put yourself in a difficult position. However, it's not impossible. Good luck.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW