In App Purchase now available for free apps

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
From Apple:

In App Purchase is being rapidly adopted by developers in their paid apps. Now you can use In App Purchase in your free apps to sell content, subscriptions, and digital services.
You can also simplify your development by creating a single version of your app that uses In App Purchase to unlock additional functionality, eliminating the need to create Lite versions of your app. Using In App Purchase in your app can also help combat some of the problems of software piracy by allowing you to verify In App Purchases.
Visit the App Store Resource Center for more details about how you can add In App Purchases to your free apps.

Gene B

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I have 3 apps that I can create a free version by the data contained in a plist. What then I would like to do is have the in app purchase just simply deliver the full plist contents, replacing the free version's plist file.

Is this possible ? I am just trying to understand what the delivery product would be in this case. I understand the coding process of the store, but do not know if something as simple as a plist replacement could be accomplished.

Thank you for any advice.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen