LS Theming - A (Hopefully) Simple Question

Heliosync

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
So.... For the past few days, I've been attempting to find info on how to make myself a new clock for my LS. Seeing as how Google is giving me nothing more than ClockBuilder reviews, I figured I'd just ask here.

iphone_4_screenshot_by_flostyler0408-d3fc9k0.jpg

My goal is to replicate the LS in the image above. Unfortunately for me, I honestly have no idea how to go about this, except for the unlock thing. Given Google's previously mentioned incompetence at finding info, can anyone here point me in the right direction as to how I can replicate this - more specifically, how I can create my own clocks and widgets and have them display on the LS? Feel free to slap me with a fish if I've overlooked a well-known source of info on this. :)

Oh, and credit for the original theme goes to deviantART member FloStyler0408.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think this is more of a development & design issue so I'm moving this thread to that section of the forum.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
So.... For the past few days, I've been attempting to find info on how to make myself a new clock for my LS. Seeing as how Google is giving me nothing more than ClockBuilder reviews, I figured I'd just ask here.

View attachment 32349

My goal is to replicate the LS in the image above. Unfortunately for me, I honestly have no idea how to go about this, except for the unlock thing. Given Google's previously mentioned incompetence at finding info, can anyone here point me in the right direction as to how I can replicate this - more specifically, how I can create my own clocks and widgets and have them display on the LS? Feel free to slap me with a fish if I've overlooked a well-known source of info on this. :)

Oh, and credit for the original theme goes to deviantART member FloStyler0408.

The easiest thing to do--if that theme is available for downloading--would be to install the theme and then change the other parts of the theme. The clock/date/weather code is often the most complex part of any LS theme; the rest is usually pretty easy to swap out.

But if you're good with coding, you can certainly build your own using html/javascript/CSS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro