Fashion for men and women app advice please

Corvidology

Sep 2, 2011
www.corvidology.com
I'm currently working on designing an app for wardrobe advice/clothes shopping aide. However, it's an app that we want to aim for both a male and female audience. Now, for me (being female) designing a fashion related app geared towards women is a bit easier, but I don't want to exclude men.

What are some ways I can make sure I'm not excluding that audience? All I can think of is to make sure that our app is not pink or purple in color.

Cheers.

Annettecorie

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
fashion design course

Summer is a great time of year. The weather is warm, the days are longer and many of us get to spend a week or two relaxing on holiday. There are often weddings, parties, balls and barbeques to attend in the summer giving us a great opportunity to get dressed up. Summer is also a great time to have a little fun with fashion and try out something new.

Annettecorie

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
fashion design course

Are you interested in developing apps for the iPhone Do you want to know where to learn about iPhone software development If you do read this article to find out more.

Annettecorie

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
fashion design course

Trends and advice has been an occurring theme in fashion and style for a long time. For 2012, the top apps for fashion and style bring a lot of appearance and a collective expression of individual style. Style.

Annettecorie

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
fashion design course

One of the most talked about handsets of recent times, the iPhone boasts an extensive range of Apple iPhone accessories designed to enhance users surely already fulfilling experience with the handset. Some favourite Apple iPhone accessories are described here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner