the best website to send new app

iSpreadNews

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello

Let us make all the work for you. Many developers agree that working straight with interested people gives much more effect. We will send your app promo to 380+ contacts in our database. To know all the conditions visit ispreadnews.com.

rumsoft

May 8, 2011
Visit site
We got a really positive review from appadvice.com. As an independent developer, it's tough to get noticed/reviewed, but if you've done your prep work and you're confident that you've got something unique and valuable to offer, then the best thing you can do for yourself is to be tenacious in your marketing. I'll second what others have said about using every channel available to you (sending requests/releases to all the review sites, tweeting, etc.), but I'll also add that you can't do it just once. Send additional review requests to the top sites when you've put out an update or if you've got a big update coming, and eventually your request will land on the right "desk" and someone will get back to you. Even if you don't get a review right away, you'll have a personal contact that you can develop a relationship with and eventually the work will pay off.

MiracleMan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm hitting that same barrier right now. I've kind of exhausted my social net and they are not doing a good job of re-tweeting. I need to get more reviews in iTunes, that seems to be the key.

I've got a website, a YouTube game trailer, and the game has it's own FaceBook page. I've got to get a few more posts under by belt before I can post links.

If your like me as an Inde developer and you've already sprung money to Apple and in my case, I'm using Corona SDK to make my games, their license, the idea of paying for a review is an insult to me. I appreciate their desire to make money, but I have none to give yet.

I've contacted several of the sites above, but I think that's a good list to start with... Time to generate a few promo codes.

DoodleDudeDan

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
TiPb itself is a pretty nice place to "Announce" your App in the Forum.
Similarly so are both touchArcade and euroGamer (especially if your App is localized)

I localized my first App, "Puffer's Train Challenge!" into English, French, German, and Spanish. Then announced it in the 2 sites above. First day, more than 50% of my downloads for both the Free and paid versions came from outside the US! A nice experience for a 1 man US-based "indie" shop. :)

Also - As NickFalk pointed out, social network like crazy!!! friends, family, long lost acquaintances. Use emil, Facebook, Twitter, whatever works, but give people something they can easily repost for you.

Then get very Lucky too... Good Luck!!!

DoodleDudeDan

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner