Anyone created own iPhone apps?

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
The best thing for me about the ipHone (except for the design and user interface) is the App store. Would like some advice for anyone on how to make a simple app - like some videos and songs and menus. Something to showcase my small media business.

thanks in advance

Radoscp

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a TOTALLY FREE downloadable anti virus program I could get online?

My laptop recently got a virus on it from windows and there was no way of fixing it so i had to wipe the computer clean The people at the computer place backed up all my stuff SO i have my computer now and i havee all my documents and pictures I dont have all my programs that i had, like itunes So my itunes got wiped and i need to know did i lose all my music that i had on it In the backup folder there is a sub folder for itunes but since it is not on my computer i cant access it If i download it will all my music be there Please can some one help answer my question ! gistwithme net/index php/topic,1512 new html#new]forex robot

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks flyingember. I had looked at xcode briefly. It's hard to grasp it for me. I will keep reading and exploring this route. Does anyone know of another way? or any advice on how to approach doing this?

DI

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks flyingember!

I don't have the time to train my brain to program in xcode in the short term. I browsed some sites on how to create iPhone apps but it may be beyond my scope - at least for now!

If I want an app to showcase some music, videos and photo slideshows that I can sell via iTunes store, do you know what an iPhone developer may realistically charge for this?

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks flyingember!

I don't have the time to train my brain to program in xcode in the short term. I browsed some sites on how to create iPhone apps but it may be beyond my scope - at least for now!

If I want an app to showcase some music, videos and photo slideshows that I can sell via iTunes store, do you know what an iPhone developer may realistically charge for this?

there are too many variables to answer this easily but expect it to be in the hundreds to thousands.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2