Is AdHoc Provisioning profile required at all ?

cbodapati

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I've reading regarding the apple sharing the iphone apps within the registered devices. it says we require the AdHoc Provisioning profile to do this. Apparantly, we do not require a AdHoc provisioning profile to do this. All we need is a PC with windows on it. I tried to just copy the build to the windows machine and there u go, I can drag it to the iTunes and sync into the device (iPhone/ iPod).

Does Apple know about this ? I dont think they are not aware about this. There are some other methods also floating around to copy a build.

Is this a bug ? if so, Is there any information about this anywhere in the apple portal, I searched but could'nt find.

I hope some day these kind of (can I say a loophole) things appear on the Apple portal.

thanks,
Srikanth.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You can drag and drop the app to the iPhone, but without the Adhoc provisioning file, it won't sync or run.

cbodapati

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
It did run. I built the app on MAC, copied the build to windows, draged into the iTunes and it did sync and run.both the devices are attached to the same provisioning profile.

cbodapati

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah!!

I want to know if this is bug or it is how it should be behaving. If not a bug, then where should I use the AdHoc provisioning profile.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Since you must install the provisioning file to the iPhone first (and that's what you did), and then drag/drop the application, it's behaving as it should.

Radoscp

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Help! Virus On My Computer... How To Get Rid Of It?

Okay, well let me tell you that my computer is filled with worms and all of that, and its pretty bad, because i keep getting a lot of random pop ups every second (I have a Compaq btw) Also i have Alpha Anti virus &i heard that it a fake Protection program, so yeah Another thing is my computer has gotten REALLY slow, and Alpha Anti Virus is blocking the websites I go on My cousin told me to look for the programs that end with "xe" or "ex" (i forget) somewhere in my computer where they are hiding PLease SOMEONE HELP ME THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Could someone that knows a lot about computers, and fixing computers, &might possibly be studying for that type of stuff, Could you PLEASE help me Or does anyone have a number i can call, like a computer fixing hotline or something, so that they can tell what i should do step by step on the phone Please Someone Help Me!! forums heavymixkingz com/index php?topic=365 new#new]forex robot

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2