where to access base icons?

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys hope this is the correct spot to ask, i wasn't sure if i should be here or in the JB forum.

1 where can i find a set of the basic iphone app icons without any effect on them (IE the gloss look). i am trying to develop my own set of icons and would like to use the original images for these (i know that sounds contradictory but it makes sense in the end :D )

2 secondly where would i find the same but for the most commonly used cydia apps? i assume this won't be as easy as my first question but i was hoping someone had put a collection together :D

3 my last question is a little tricky to explain so bear with me :D I'm developing a winterboard icon theme that converts the icon of every app to a certain style, much like "alit" (in fact that is where i got the code). I've got it working fine except i have noticed quite a few apps seem to be able to override the overlay component of this, is there somewhere i can change a setting to stop apps doing this? hope that makes sense :D

Torn

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Can someone help ?

Please help my comp got a virus!

#1 youtube com/watch?v=wmaPuVvat-s]buy world of warcraft horde power level guide youtube com/watch?v=jwrbG1hJFEw]fap turbo expert youtube com/watch?v=EwoxWMIyhRU]unlock iphone 3g

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods