Fast bluetooth toggle iphone app

kre5ton

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

I was looking or a faster than original way to turn bluetooth ON/OFF on a non-jailbroken iPhone and ended up writing this little app.

You will need to compile and install it on your iPhone from xCode and it cannot be deployed to app store as it uses private framework, but otherwise I hope it may come in useful.

FYI: when you open the app for the first time you have to touch the button twice for it to work (not sure what the issue is but have no time to figure it out).

Please let me know if you need help.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

phoon61

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I was looking or a faster than original way to turn bluetooth ON/OFF on a non-jailbroken iPhone and ended up writing this little app.

You will need to compile and install it on your iPhone from xCode and it cannot be deployed to app store as it uses private framework, but otherwise I hope it may come in useful.

FYI: when you open the app for the first time you have to touch the button twice for it to work (not sure what the issue is but have no time to figure it out).

Please let me know if you need help.

Cheers :)

I don't use Bluetooth or i would put this on my phone.
Great idea.

kalowry

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi kre5ton - I downloaded the zip file of the app you created, but now I'm not sure how to actually get it working on my iphone. I've been searching for this app forever - I'm so glad someone who knows how to do this actually created one! Can you help me out? Unfortunately, I don't know what you mean by "compile and install from xCode."
Thanks!

iBW

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to build the project, and I get the following...

Framework not found BluetoothManager
! Command /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/llvm-gcc-4.2 failed with exit code 1

Any ideas?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2