A Great way to get exposure for your iPhone or iPad apps is to get people to review..

ireviewapps

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
A great way to get exposure for your iPhone or iPad app is to get people to write and publish reviews on their websites. This helps people learn more about your app and often times, the review will even have a direct link to your app on the app store. This gets you more buyers and even if you don't, more people see your app and more people know that it exists.

I Don't know if this is the right forum for me to post this, but I review apps and publish the reviews on a high traffic website. The website is in Google News so it gets a lot of traffic. A lot of the posts are instantly on Google Page 1 for their respective keywords. This means that you can get a lot of exposure for your apps if I write a review.

I am excepting new apps to review. If you are interested, please send me a personal message with the title of your app, a link to it in the app store, and if you have a website for yourself of your app, a link to that.

For pricing, please send me a personal message.

I would like to help newer developers get their apps known. That is why I am offering this. I would prefer iPad apps, however iPhone apps are totally fine.

Best Regards,

ireviewapps :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711