What's your favorite controller?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This is a fun questions for gamers. It doesn't even have to be the OEM controller, it can be a third party controller, and from any console. My favorite controller is the PS2 controller.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Currently my favorite controller is the XBox One Controller, but if I had to pick one of all time it would probably be the PS2. The only reason being that I had that controller in my hands way more than any other controller. I actually had time to play back then. lol.

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if I really have a favorite. I can pretty much adapt to anything in a couple of days. That's what I tell my wife anyway.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Looking back now, I used to love the PS2 controller! Played so many hours with them and they just felt so great in the hand. Because it was so nice and light I never really got tired.

Unfortunately as with most things, it was dethroned when the PS4 controller launched with all its fancy lights. 😃

1494434824108.jpg

B_Ross

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
xBox controller has been my favorite control to use simply for the fact that when it comes to PC gaming the xBox controller comes with everything needed to adapt from xBox over to PC. But for console gaming the gamecube controller is my favorite especially for games like super smash brothers melee.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73