What achievement holds a special place in your heart?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm talking gaming here of course, what gaming achievement holds a vey special near and dear place in your heart? Maybe you spent a lot of time doing it, maybe it was really difficult, maybe it wasn't either. For whatever reason it may be, which gaming achievement brings the biggest smile to your face when you remember it? For me, we need to go back to the Sega Genesis...and a game that had no form of saving and that I did not know a level select cheat existed for because this was the 90's. I'm talking about Sonic the Hedgehog, the first. This game today would be challenging, and it brings all the warm fuzzies to my heart knowing that I beat the game when I was no older than 10, maybe a year or two younger. No cheats, no saves, no passwords, some of the more frustratingly difficult levels in gaming, 3 lives, and I beat it. What's your achievement?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
It was a game you all have never heard of called The Shadows of Yserbius which was an online game from Sierra, makers of Kings Quest, Red Baron, and the infamous Leisure Suit Larry Series. They had an online network around the same time as AOL, Prodigy, and CompuServe, and it was called TSN, or The Sierra Network, and the INN or the ImagiNation Network. It was bought by first AT&T and then eventually AOL, and eventually it was closed down. Anyways they had a fantasy RPG game, dungeon crawler called Shadows of Yserbius. Completing that game was my greatest gaming accomplishment

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77