What the Community Projects forum is all about!
Starting something new is always lots of fun... and that's what we're doing here in the Community Projects Forum. If you're wondering what this is all about, let me explain.
From time to time the iMore team will pop in here to start up a community project or two. These projects will be open to all members, and should be lots of fun. It'll give you the opportunity to connect with the iMore team in a new and fun way, all while helping and giving back to our community. It'll all make sense once you see the first project, trust me
We're not quite ready to start yet, but keep an eye on this forum. We should be back soon with a first 'project' for everyone to take part in!
Note: New threads in this forum can only be created by our staff.
- 02-13-2015, 03:12 PM #2
- 02-13-2015, 04:17 PM #4
- 02-13-2015, 04:19 PM #5
- 02-13-2015, 04:20 PM #6
- 02-14-2015, 07:45 AM #7
- 02-19-2015, 11:20 PM #8
- 02-27-2015, 09:40 AM #9
- 03-28-2015, 02:30 PM #10
- 04-17-2015, 07:49 AM #11
- 06-16-2015, 09:58 PM #12
- 06-20-2015, 05:14 PM #13
- 09-02-2015, 02:26 AM #14iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: What the Community Projects forum is all about!
A written guide to establishing and running low-carbon community revolving funds. Forum wrote this guide in collaboration with Bates Wells & Braithwaite solicitors (BWB) to show communities how they can use smart finance to kick-start carbon saving projects like these in their area and make their investments go further.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2015, 04:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2015, 10:29 AM
- By Stephen Au in forum MacBookReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2015, 01:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2015, 12:44 PM