Sprint or T-Mobile???

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Going to switch from AT&T to either Sprint or T-Mobile. I'm wanting to know which one is the best of the two. I'm leaning towards T-Mobile cuz I can use my 6 plus on their network. Sprint is cheaper but not by much. I would love to hear everyone's opinions and help me make my decision.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I was never pleased with Sprint's customer service. However, if you are going to go with T-Mobile, make sure you check the coverage in the areas you will use most.

Crowyer

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Hate to say it, i know your looking to save some cash. But i wouldn't go to Tmobile or Sprint. They are both horrible carriers. I've had nothing but bad experiences with them and will never go back. Verizon is too expensive. At&t seems to give you the most bang for your buck.

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Definitely check your coverage I learned that is the thing to check for first I moved from sprint to T-Mobile and i love it

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have no problems with T-Mobile at all great customer service and prices with awesome coverage as well the only thing since you can a payment plan to pay off your phone and do a payment plan to buy items such as Bluetooth speaker cases etc. it adds up and will make your monthly bill higher but in all I'm pretty happy

miket222

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
We had Sprint and the coverage up here in VT was awful, despite what they told us when we signed on. And the customer service was poor also. We recently switched to T-Mobile and love it. LTE coverage is available pretty much everywhere we travel and I can't say enough about the great customer service. I found the T-Mobile package pretty fair priced too. We have 4 lines, with 10GB data on each line. No shared data, certain music and video services stream free also. Been a month now and I am very happy with T-Mobile.

Crowyer

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
So ignore what I said about tmobile. Ha ha, I have the 10 gig each line plan and I have amazing coverage everywhere. Except in my house, but I have one of those new cell spots hat plug into my router and my whole house now has amazing coverage. Speeds are great, but if you have problems with your phone do not call technical support. Google all your issues and work it out. Tmobile tech support is useless. I had to reprogram my phone and all that. Store manager couldn't even do it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner