- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Need help deciding
So I'm finally with verizon after two long years with sprint. Now I'm on a family shared plan with sis and bro in law, and get 2gb data a month and pay $90 roughly.
-I'm thinking about going to the edge program with Verizon. I'm not sure how much total it will add onto my bill but I like the fact that you can upgrade after a year, or 50% of phone is paid off, or after 30days.
--has any one changed over to this and had success and likes it?
---how much has it increased your monthly?
---I am also interested in AT&T now cause they have a good edge program and double the data for the original price.
- 09-27-2014, 09:54 PM #2
- 09-27-2014, 10:12 PM #3
Re: Need help deciding
I have 4 lines on Verizon's More Everything Plan. It would cost me $67 a month more for all my lines to be on EDGE. For me, I don't want to pay a year on a phone, and have to give it back. I'm happy upgrading every 2 years. The hardware doesn't change that much from year to year.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By ClickClack in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 47Last Post: 09-29-2014, 09:54 PM
- By ThePlaidJeans in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2014, 05:34 PM
- By AppleLadie in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 09-28-2014, 04:46 PM
- By tmx31415 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2014, 03:23 PM
- By Rainwater50 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:37 AM