Plan Comparisons (US)
I put together a spreadsheet to compare my current plan with the shared data plans offered by all the major carriers now. Turns out we have a pretty good deal going now with the 2 year contracts (except for having a contract, of course). That may change later on when my 11 year old daughter needs a phone. But for now, I think we will keep what we have.
But I thought other people could benefit from my spreadsheet and could download and tweak it for their situations. All of the scenarios assume that we get 1 new phone per year (except for Sprint and Verizon because our AT&T phones wouldn't work there) and each phone is kept for 2 years and and therefore whether on contract or not is eligible to be unlocked.
Hopefully anyone who is interested can access this. It's in my public Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9hhhepy0b...ison.xlsx?dl=0
- 09-14-2014, 01:47 PM #2
- By KingBuick in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2015, 06:12 PM
- By Jimbos Jumbos in forum iPhone 6Replies: 25Last Post: 09-16-2014, 05:00 PM
- By richv77 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 60Last Post: 09-15-2014, 09:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2014, 11:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2014, 08:51 AM